Thursday, March 12, 2009



Walking the Path of HOPE...


It has been just over 3 years since I let this blog go idle. The last entry was written just before a cross stitch show in Nashville that I attended and shortly thereafter a lot of things happened that caused me to lose a bit of hope in my career in the needlework industry.

In the fall of 2006, I ended up illustrating my first children’s book for a local author and publisher, setting my feet down a different path, though I still kept a hand in needlework as well.

I decided to revive this blog because I am SICK and TIRED of all the negativity out there in the media.

Yes, the economy all over our planet is hurting...

Yes, our planet’s environment seems more fragile than ever before...

Yes, there are a lot of stories of gloom and doom out there for the vultures to feed on...

...but when did we start giving up on the belief that WE had the power to CHANGE THINGS??

When did we stop looking for stories of HOPE and JOY and WONDER to help soothe our souls and calm our fears??

This blog is a tiny bit of defiance in the midst of all the negativity out there.

I am setting my feet on a path of HOPE. I am going to wander and look for things, quotes, people and stories that INSPIRE me to believe that it is NEVER too late

... for each of us

... for each of our countries

... for our entire planet

... for the human race.

I hope you’ll enjoy the journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home